Thursday, September 19, 2013

Potty Training and Automatic Flushers!

There is plenty of advice out there for potty training parents but no one ever warned me about the automatic flusher you find everywhere now. If you have a small child or curious one that likes to watch as they go... they can easily set off the automatic flusher sending your child screaming. Happened to me!! Any you don't want to disrupt the balance of a new potty trained child. From then on my daughter insisted I hold my hand over the sensor so it wouldn't accidentally go off. Well that is all fine and dandy until you find a stall made for a stick person and you must test your flexibility. Here is a super simple fix that even your child can do.

See scary auto flusher

 Hide scary auto flusher with a piece of toilet paper

 When you are done just remove the toilet paper and run!!!!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment